©2019 by mynadi.in. Proudly created with Wix.com

WELCOME

 
 

INSIDE NĀDI

At Nādi, our philosophy is fabric first. We source our material directly from weavers in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Odisha, from community run co-ops and local master weavers.

Our designs are conceptualised in a way that best showcases the craftsmanship of our Indian artisans. We focus on making chic, functional clothing to suit all body types and style preferences.

All Nādi pieces are made in small quantities to give you exclusive, yet affordable sustainable fashion.

NADI_W_Bottoms_Shorts_001.jpg
 

COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Fledgling brand though we may be, our practices are bound to principals of environmental conservation, skill building, and empowerment. It is our intention to assist the hard-working people on the ground, who dedicate their lives and livelihoods to upholding these values and advancing our community.

Our collection of accessories and utility items made from our leftover fabric, helping us eliminate material wastage and prevent useful scrap fabric from entering our already oversaturated landfills.


We commit 70% of the funds raised from these sales to campaigns and grassroots organisations engaged in conservation and empowerment efforts. The remaining 30% goes to the village girls who constitute our design and production team.

 
 

WRITE TO US!

We're always looking for feedback, suggestions, and of course, some good old compliments

Sattva_001.jpg