©2019 by mynadi.in. Proudly created with Wix.com

COMMUNITY SUPPORT

 

INITIATIVES

INDIAN WILDLIFE FUNDRAISER

Our first community support project was a collaboration with Cara, a wildlife conservationist and writer with the Sanctuary Nature Foundation, where she leads conservation initiatives. One of her 2019 campaigns sought to raise funds for four voluntary organisations working in Indian wildlife conservation and rescue.

In June 2019 we ran a pre-launch sale of our pilot collection, which included a variety of accessories and utility items made from our leftover fabric. These accessories help us eliminate material wastage and prevent useful scrap fabric from entering our already oversaturated landfills.


70% of the funds raised from our accessories went directly to supporting these voluntary organisations engaged in wildlife conservation. The remaining 30% went to the village girls who constitute our design and production team.