- 100% pure handloom cotton
- 100% unbleached and naturally dyed
- Armhole dart
- Side panels in kora
This cropped B/w number fits straight up to the hip bone, and pairs as well with classic blue jeans as it does with a sari.
Front length for XS-XL is 17-19" respectively.
We use unbleached and naturally dyed handloom cotton, sourced from Odisha. Our garments are designed, cut, and sewn in Goa and Bombay.
- Hand wash gently in cold water preferably
- Or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Wash colours and whites separately
- Do not wring dry
- Hang dry in shade - keep away from machine dryers
The dimensions given below indicate body measurements, and not garment measurements.
All measurements are given in inches.
Size Chest Waist Hips XS 32 26 34 S 34 28 37 M 36 30 40 L 38 32.5 44 XL 40 35 48
Our clothes are made for an average height of 5'4" and medium build for size M.
If you're not sure of your size, or fall outside the range shown above, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we'll assist you through your purchase.
Model 1 is 5'2" and wears L, Model 2 is 5'2" and wears S.